Friday, November 6, 2009

HAIR METAL QUOTES OF THE DAY.


“Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet. Little miss ah innocent sugar me, yeah.”

- Def Leppard [Pour Some Sugar On Me]


“Now listen baby, I got news for you.
 Now don'tcha come knockin' on my door. 
'Cause I don't want your love no more. 
I don't need nobody like you.”

- Tesla [Party’s Over]

 

“But you know you got to stick to your guns when it all comes down. ‘Cause sometimes you can't choose. It's like heads they win, tails you're gonna lose.”

- Poison [Fallen Angel]

 

“Put a smile on your face ten miles wide. Looks so good bring a tear to your eye. Sweet cherry pie."

- Warrant [Cherry Pie]

Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

  1. He asks you if you have been drinking tonight, and your response is, yes officer I've have.
    In some states, these documents do not have to done by an attorney,
    or to be notarized. Choosing an attorney to serve the long-term legal needs of a family is never easy.


    Visit my site; Long Beach Car Accident Attorney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative.
    I am gonna watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if
    you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    Here is my site free advice On how to get your ex boyfriend back

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lack of even the most bare bones online play will disappoint many,
    while some of the events are in desperate need of fleshing out.
    Toys-R-Us-Skateboards, buy one get one for 5bux wii games,
    buy one get one free ds games. Users who paid 500 Wii points for
    the browser will be allowed to download one NES virtual console game for free at the end of October, a 500 Wii point value.



    My webpage free wii points (freewiipointcodes.net)

    ReplyDelete
  4. look at this web-site www.dolabuy.ru have a peek at this website https://www.dolabuy.ru/ description Dolabuy Gucci

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search